Our group strives to focus on questions of value to community members and engage local, regional, and global organizations in my research.
Work based around Lake Victoria has been conducted with a local research team in collaboration with a community-based organization, Organic Health Response, as well as the Mfangano Island Beach Management Units, Kenya Ministry of Fisheries Development, and the Kenya Medical Research Institute.
Work based in Cambodia is in collaboration with the WorldFish and local NGOs throughout Pursat, Battambang, Siem Reap and Kampong Thom provinces.
Our research group is grateful for research support from
- National Science Foundation: Coupled Natural and Human Systems, DDRI, GRFP
- National Academy of Sciences/USAID: Partnerships for Enhanced Engagement in Research
- DFID: PATH’s Nutrition Enhanced Evaluation Program
- UC-Berkeley: Philomathia Fellowship, Andrew and Mary Thompson Rocca Fellowship
- Cornell University: Atkinson Center for a Sustainable Future